Thursday 1 May 2014

OCADU Trip

I'm very excited with my upcoming trip to explore OCADU's areas of interest. Since i'm interested in exploring a career in design, it's great to be able to explore somewhere I might be interested in going.

The first and main area I wish to explore would be the Graphic design department. Graphic Design at this moment is the career that interests me the most. I think it'd be great to learn about things covered in the class such as branding, editorial and publication design, interactive communication, motion graphics, and typeface design.

Another area I wanted to explore is the Digital Futures program. It seems like a well rounded program  for someone going into the field of graphic design. It takes into account how things will change over the years, and stresses collaboration with industries and institutions.

The last area I wish to explore is Illustration. Illustration has always interested me. I'd love to learn different areas of illustration taught in this department such as: Merchandise, CDs, websites, etc.

Overall, I'm very excited for the OCADU trip tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment