Sunday 21 October 2012

Newest Photo Manipulation


I'm really enjoying these photo manipulations I've been doing lately. For this one I really wanted to combine an urban and, rural environment. I thought I did a great job blending all of my components with lighting, and the use of a applied image on a soft light with a gradient on it to blend the colours. The original stock gave me a great opportunity with lighting, because I could create a spotlight effect on my focal point. I was also able to use leading lines in this piece, because of the path, and the shape of the subway tunnel all lead to my focal point. I was also able to use rule of thirds in this piece. The most time consuming part of this design was definatly the pentooling I had to do for every component, especially pentooling the woman.
-Discord



1 comment:

  1. MOST.AMAZING.PICTURE.EVER.

    Awesome job. I love the sunlight in the photo and how the focus is the Girl.

    ReplyDelete