Tuesday 18 February 2014

I decided to save my vector rendering of an apple in the .png file format. I did this because it handled gradients better than the other .tiff, and .gif formats, and I didn't believe the colours were complex enough to warrant saving it in .jpeg.

I used the pen tool to create a vector version of  an apple. I used few anchors, and tried to curve the path to fit my apple exactly. I had a lot of trouble getting the yellow colour to work, because of the way the colours faded, so I decided to leave it out. I added some text in photoshop to liven it up a bit.

I am not overly pleased with the final result. I regret choosing an apple, because I wished to challenge myself with something more complex. I know not to do this for the future of my assignments.


No comments:

Post a Comment