Tuesday 11 September 2012

Hey guys!

This tutorial helped me learn how to use the "Spray Can" feature in Adobe Illustrator. It's really a great tutorial. It's nice and slow paced, so you don't miss key details. It goes in depth in telling you the many different settings you can use to manipulate the tool. One thing I would have liked to have seen the tutorial maker talk about is the different things that the "Spray Can" tool would be practical for. I found after some exploring that the tool was able to paste certain symbols that might work in a simple logo, so I added some text and created this :D It's quite simple but I utilized what I learned in the tutorial to create it. Not bad for my first creation in Illustrator! I hope we go a lot more in depth into illustrator in the future. :)

Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22NYOCl2gUc&feature=plcp -Discord

No comments:

Post a Comment